- Coordinate and administer sales promotions in order to advertise a product and to maximize the profits of the organization's sales.
- Assist in researching, evaluating and recommending enhancements to the market positioning of the organization's products or services.
- Assist in development and implementation process for sales force promotions.
- Develop support materials like brochures, flyers, scripts, videos and field communication.
- Perform as company representative for certain community and charitable events.
- Support Account Executives in efforts to formulate promotional packages to their clients.
- Identify remote appearances and conduct surveys at all potential promotion locations.
- Develop relations with client, legal and promotions groups to execute related activities.
- Provide project status updates to Promotions Director.
- Proven experience as a Promotions Coordinator or similar position
- Experience in project management and execution of sales force promotions
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate media activities and promotional events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced public speaking skills
- Experience with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong MS Office skills; Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint; photo and video-editing software experience a plus
- BS/BA in marketing, communications, journalism or relevant field